Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Friday, February 22, 2013
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Sometimes we get bored with the performance of our stuff alreadylook old, such as cars, furniture, replace with a new purchase is not a wise solution, continue what we do. Sensatiocraft invites you to livenot consumptive, but still fashionable
Sensatiocraft probably only one of them in this world who dare to guarantee a lifetime furniture. Not mean Sensatiocraft arrogant with his courage, but with this we can reduce the waste that exists on earth, educating for life-saving, educating to always act creative.
1.Vintage Chair. This is a combination of car seat that has beenreconditioned, the holder of office chairs that we take his boothalone. Conditions are still very strong because of the former old-fashioned chairs. The material is still good compared to today's seat.
2. Sew machine table, the table is a combination of old sewing machines that we just take his booth, the glass can be tailored to the needs, and many more...
3. Lens Wallet, made from used rice wrapper, acrylic colour painted.
4. Aqua hanger, made from used rice wrapper. acrylic colour painted.
5. Sunscreen, modification from old Mercedes rear sunscreen, suitable for jeep, will protect your inside from the hot.
6. Saddle chair, old sycle saddle memorabilia combine the strong steel stand and roller, present the amazing and sensational chair.
Sensatiocraft receive material from all parties and the desired design.
Let's learn together and create something new from the lost goods.
|Sunsreen inside the Jeep|
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Alternative Crystal Lamp
This light is born from a pile of old aqua bottles, which were scattered all around us, plastic bottles will be difficult to decompose in the soil,need hundreds of years to decompose in the soil, and if sold to a plastics processing plant is very cheap.Unfortunately so many of us are willing to spend a lot of money just for a crystal. Sensatiocraft named this project, is an Alternative Crystal Lamp, the Crystal lamp that made from used plastic bottles.
First we create stand lamp from the steel, with a height of 120cm, width and length of body 30x30cm. Framework which we have welded steel, we use plastic wrap waste as well, then the coating to avoid from rusting.Then we prepare used bottle of aqua, required approximately 240 bottles, a small cut is small, then each one hollowed, after it is heated to get curve effect. Onwards coupled with a plastic rope, a few series that hung on the lamp frame. The series of hanging plastic consists of two layers, to get the good effects of light, like crystal.
Here many people are involved, especially, trash collector as a supplier of bottled mineral water used, without involving this project they are assigned got more money than just the sell to the plastic factory.Although in this work does not require high technology, but need of perseverance and patience, just a great willingness to complete the project.
When the project is to find its market, or buyers, will very much help to those involved, a lot of trash collectors who will benefit, many unemployed who would be able to work, and of course we help reduce the earth from plastic pollution.
Monday, January 21, 2013
Workshop Art Recycle Craft
Reuse, Recycle, Used Drinking Bottles Into The Crystal Lamp
By Bambang P Eryanto
A lot of used drinking bottles are scattered around us, ironically bottles sold are relatively still in good condition,when placed in Council recycling bins. Unfortunately many bad bottles are dumped on the ground, or thrown by the roads or into waterways. What are the consequences ? Yes, environmental pollution. Most plastic need hundreds of years to decompose in the landfill. So, increasingly many plastic pollution in our environment damaging our soil and killing our fish and wildlife.
By empowering human resources we can process waste plastic bottles into a more functional art. For example, right now a lot of crystal lamps are widely sold in the market come from other countries, the price is also expensive with mediocre quality.
In my workshops, I will train how to make crystal lamps from used drinking bottles into crystal lamps of high artistic value, and relatively inexpensive.
This activity does not need any special skills or high-tech equipment. Participants just need the will and assembly its accuracy for completing the work. Who may be involved in this activity:
2. Uneducated people
3. Marginal people
4. Unemployed, especially youth.
5. Anyone who cares about the environment
Benefits of sponsoring this event
1. Reducing plastics pollution
2. Educating people to love the environment
3. Educating the public to reduce the consumptive life style
4. Creating new jobs
5. Reducing unemployment.
1. After attending this workshop participants are able to process waste into functional art and craft.
2. Able to make new creations, using waste material.
3. Understand how to market their work.
4. Inspire the world with a more spectacular works, based on waste material.
Detailed running of workshop
Schedule for ten days Workshop, 8 hours each days, 1 hour coffee break , not include Saturday and Sunday
I.Material introduction(day 1)
1. Material introduction, types of plastics, usability, and hazard. Ask people care about the environment by collecting used drinking bottles , and regardless of whatever it is, do not be thrown away.
2. Separation of materials
3. Cleaning materials
II.Design product(day 1-2)
1 Determine form of product to be made.
2 Sketching form of product to be made
3. Calculating material needed.
III.Frame structure preparation(day 3-4)
1 Welding steel frame
IV.Cutting used drinking bottles(day 4-5)
1.Cutting plastic bottles
2.Perforate the plastic
3.Cut into small pieces
4.Heating the small plastic pieces with the stove for shaping.
V. Crystal arranging(day 6-8)
1.The preparation of a series of plastic crystals
2.Set the plastic pieces into the fishing line, through the needle.
VI. Finishing.(day 8-9-10)
1.Build series of pieces of plastic that have been strung together
2. Series of things mounted on the frame
3. Hanging the lamp After completion.
4. Turn on the lamp
5.Hanging the lamp for strength test and the clearness of the crystal.
Tool Needed(pictures attached)
1. Portable electric Welding machine (1)
4. Hand gloves
6. Iron Clamp(1)
10. Hole puncher(4)
11. Glue gun(1, glue 20)
12. Big needle-such as used by shoe maker(20),
16.Sock wrench-number 8(1),
17 Wire stripper and cutter(1, use for cutting and stripping cable before assembled)
Material Needed(pictures attached)
1.Used drinking bottles, needed min 500 pieces. Used plastics wrapper, clear colour(about 40 pieces)
2. Rod and clamp(8m, 4 clamp),Electric Clear cable(20m),Bulbs Fitting(12), Fitting plug(1), iron wire(2m),Steel wire(12m)
3. Fishing line(3, clear colour)
4. Silver paint(1), clear coating paint(1)
5.Sand paper(2 pieces),
6. Electric bulb(clear, 15watt, 12 bulb)
Rod+clamp, is the iron wire with plastic laminated on surface, flexible,silver colour, completed clamp.Need 8 mt. This wire use for hanging lamp.
Iron wire, diameter 2mm, sometimes white color, binding easily. Need 2 m only.
Steel wire, diameter 5mm, sometimes black color, usually used in construction building, need 12mtr. This wire usually use for structure frame in construction building.
Presentation Tools Needed
1. White board+spidol.
2. Internet connector.
Cost for instructor
Required air flight tickets, Jakarta –Australia and return, ($ 1800.00 AUS)